
Adevărat a înviat!
That is the traditional Easter greeting and basically like ours at home... "He is Risen!..He is Risen Indeed!" I will be having my celebration next Sunday in accordance with the Orthodox calendar but am thinking of all my friends and family who are celebrating today. What an amazing day, where the Lord gave evidence of His power over death and the truth of His promise... eternal life with Him for those who believe. I'm looking forward to next Sunday :)
Here is just a brief update as well of what is new over here. The translation of the mentoring training has begun and I am hopeful that it will be ready by late May. Meantime, I am going to try and have another meeting regarding the mentoring ministry this month as well, to keep discussions going and interest up. We'll look at the different roles involved in the mentoring team in greater detail.
Potter's House has gone through a lot of changes but the new schedule has finally been established and I'll be doing an art therapy group with the children on Friday afternoons. I will need to decide for myself if I will also still go on Wednesday nights to work with the teens.
The Lord has put another burden on my heart. I have met with several Romanian women in ministry now and see how often they can give so much of themselves that they get worn out and weary. I am praying about different creative ways I can be an encouragement on a regular basis but also, a special idea came to mind; a weekend away. I don't when and if this might come together but I have spoken with a few other women missionaries and the responses have been positive. I won't say too much more till I know what is "for real" versus "dream" :) but appreciate your prayers.
Springtime is beautiful...the sunshine is welcomed. I'll try to get some pictures of around here so you can see what I see.
I pray you are all well and enjoying your celebrations with friends and family on this very special day.
No comments:
Post a Comment