Well, my Easter here in Romania was great. I really enjoyed the service and the picnic with my Romanian Church family. Here are a few pics to show you were we spent our time.
It was a great time of food and conversation; some played volleyball. I attempted frisbee for about two seconds. And I met some new friends which was great! It was 5 hours long but didn't feel long enough for me :)
Then on Monday which was "Easter Monday" here, I met with some friends in the Center. There were preachers from different denominations speaking in front of the Cathedral and then a parade to the Rose park where there is an outdoor theater! We didn't stay too long, but heard some more traditional Romanian church music. It was a lovely day.
A mentoring meeting for this month didn't work out, but the training dates are in process of being decided...in faith that it will be translated and ready by the end of May. Please pray that the best dates for everyone will be discovered and that the training will in fact be ready.
Also an update on the ladies weekend away idea. I spoke with woman at Vox in charge of women's ministries and got very positive feedback. She agrees with the need that I have seen and is looking forward to attending it herself if it actually comes together! Please keep this new project in prayer too.
Language is coming along well. Lately for me there is a noticeable improvement in my understanding and some in my talking too.
More to come... Blessings to you today and everyday!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment