I have handed in the papers for the Baptist Union sponsorship finally. So, hopefully in a couple of weeks I will have the paper that I need from the BIG Baptist Union for lack of a better description, that will be what I send with my visa application. I attempted also to get my Romanian Medical Insurance that is necessary, but the 2 hours I alloted for wait time was not sufficient and I had to leave before getting it accomplished! Keep those prayers coming, for patience and all the rest!!!
I've been busy with other random things like hair cuts and going to the customs place to pick up a package (THANKS JENN AND ANDY!!!) and I can't even think what else... oh, I snuck into a worship conference at my church :) It was for worship leaders but was put on by American's from North Point (Andy Stanley's Church). I was actually invited so.... BUT how awesome to worship with such gifted people!
The Lord also keeps putting new Romanian friends in my path which is a blessing. I need now to try and balance things to be sure I have time to nurture these friendships.
I still haven't gotten back to Potter's House to complete the minor medical tests that needs to be completed... there have been continued conflicts in my schedule, so please pray that it will work out soon. Part of the challenge is that it needs to be in the morning because of the nature of the test and mornings have been full.
Another interesting diddy (which apparently isn't a real word): I like Fall in Romania. This is very strange. For those who know me well, you know that I have always struggled with seeing the good in the Autumn season. Too me it was depressing to know that summer was over and winter was coming. I don't know exactly why it is different for me here, but it may have to do with the fact that I am walking ALL THE TIME... and the days have been atypically warm and sunny this year. I have been loving the colors and feel, and was inspired to take pictures once again in my favorite park. I'll post the slide show.
I'm really tired so I'm not sure what else to say at the moment, besides as always...thank you. I want to you to know I'm still praying for America. Chances are that those of you reading this have varied opinions of how the election turned out. No matter, prayer is always needed, amen?
Also a quick request for prayer about the holidays coming up. I have great plans, but know that I am going to be missing my family and friends probably more than I have to date (and I have). So, I would appreciate that. Thank you again, and Lord bless you today and every day out of His abundance of grace, mercy and goodness. Love, me - Lynn-E.
Fall in the Park
No comments:
Post a Comment