Monday, November 17, 2008

And now the computer...

Hi everyone...just another quick update to let you know that my computer is not functional right now. A wonderfully generous couple with GEM has lent me their extra lap top so that I can use the internet :) But I don't have access to all my email addresses, etc. I'm praying I'll be able to rescue data but we'll see.

I'm still sick but definitely getting better... I have been saying that for a while now, but it is true; just really really slow. Continue to wrestle a bit with all the feelings I posted last time, but I want to thank those of you who sent along emails of encouragement. I really appreciate it!!!

So there you have it for now. Things are sort of at a stand still; interesting circumstances but not so fun. Thank you for your ongoing support, love and prayers.

No comments: