Well, still working on getting better - it is happening... Praise God. But yeah, slowly is still the fitting adverb.
Turns out my computer's hard drive is dying; very sad. So the friend who is helping me will try to rescue data and help me to get a new one. Hopefully that can be accomplished sooner rather than later, but we'll see. BUT I'm blessed to still have my online connection (thanks to my GEM friends and their extra comp.).
I am really feeling the need for your prayers - and the Lord's answers...for health (no more relapses please) and the computer stuff, and also the visa process. It is too long to get into, but it seemed that there was going to maybe be a problem, but probably not...but maybe (sort of the Romanian way); I'm sure all will be fine, but prayer is always a good idea. I have more documents I need to complete.... overall lots of catching up to do after being sick.
I hope you are all well. Getting ready for Thanksgiving? It is going to be a little strange not being with family, but we will be having our own little gathering here. It will be a combo of GEM people and other American missionaries in the area who would like to join us.
Thanks for being there! I'll let you know if I need you to email me to get your e-ddress again :)
No comments:
Post a Comment