I'm leaving in about an hour to head up to Oradea, a city a few hours north of here. We are meeting with other GEMers to celebrate a birthday of one of our own, then head off together toward Prague on Sunday. We'll be 7 in the van I think, without AC, but not without lots of laughter and snacks. We'll spend a few days in Prague before heading to our conference site, about an hour or so further.
Please pray for however the Spirit leads regarding the conference.
Also please continue to pray for the people I met at the DeClar camp - kids and adults. There are a few single women I met that I would like to befriend, so pray that they are open to that.
When I get back I have a few days before the youth group camp. I'll be in a tent with a few other girls and am praying for the Lord to work powerfully in the hearts of the youth and among us leaders.
After the camp I feel I can finally get back to preparing and focusing on the mentoring ministry!
I appreciate you continued support and prayers for all these things more than I can say!
LASTLY... it is official; my visit home this winter is planned. I bought my tickets and will be home for several weeks :)
Love, me
No comments:
Post a Comment