Wednesday, February 4, 2009

YIPEEE-ness

The Bible says to rejoice with those who rejoice (and to mourn with those who mourn)... well say "yipeee" along with me because I got my 5 year Visa today!!! It is good until December 23, 2013. My commitment is only until 2011, but you never know how those extra years may come in handy :) God is so good. This is such a relief and feels like a bit of an accomplishment because it was sure less than easy to get.

Another "biggie" that is out of the way is my medical tests for the Potter's House. They took blood yesterday and the results already came back; all is well. I'm waiting for another analysis result (I'll spare you details) but will be going there on Friday to fill out my paperwork in anticipation that all is well there too. My day a week at Potter's House will finally be starting!

Lots of other things on the agenda still for the Mentoring Ministry... waiting to hear back from some folks but looking forward to some interesting meetings in the near future.

Still amazed that I am here sometimes, though it is feeling more and more like my home away from home. I bought some bus tickets today and realized how naturally it came out in Romanian...and I might have even sounded like one :) Don't get me wrong, I stumbled over more complicated sentences today too...but it was just neat.

I'm struck with God's continued faithfulness. He tells us all over the Bible that He is, and He shows us ALL the time that He is, but still...to experience it over and over is AMAZING. He is truly Good.

1 comment:

bren said...

Our Lord is Awesome. I am so glad He is Showing you His Love for you... You are a Daughter of the King.. Prayig for you always. Love Brenda