Monday, February 9, 2009

Casa Olarului



The title of this post is the Romanian for "The Potter's House". I went this past Friday and will be going now pretty much weekly on Wednesdays. Here are some pictures finally! I actually didn't take them, but Dr. Oana sent them to me as part of a thank you for coming to help and also helping to get some clothes to them which were donated from my church here.

Some of the kids went to a play center in the mall on Friday after I left. I couldn't come because it was a youth group night, but you can see that they really enjoyed themselves! This type of an activity is a HUGE treat for these kids. Dr. Oana is in the front right enjoying her pizza.


I look forward to getting to know the kids and staff better and hopefully someday in the not to distant future, seeing them connected with loving Christ filled mentors!

This week I have another new adventure on the agenda; a Prayer Counseling training with Alf Davis. This has been coordinated by another missionary here (and dear friend) with International Teams. It is Wednesday through Friday and should be very interesting! Will let you know!

God bless you loved ones! Miss you.

No comments: