Well, I will be traveling for the Holidays... to visit my friend from training in France! It will be a long journey ...the long way is considerably cheaper :)
First, I booked a van to the airport in Budapest, then a flight to Geneva, Switzerland, and then a couple of trains to Albertville, France.
I'll be there until the 30th so that I can celebrate the New Year here in Timisoara, Romania.
I appreciate all your prayers for this first Christmas and New Year over seas. I know that the Lord will be all I need, even as I miss my family and friends so much.
In training they suggested taking a trip out of "your" country at the 6 month mark, so this is right on time. It will be nice to be a tourist and enjoy the sights, and to spend time with my friend.
I pray all your celebrations are blessed. This is such a great time of year in general. How awesome that, though the world has been changing it over the years... for so many of us, this is really a time to celebrate the MIRACLE of The Son of God...leaving His Throne in Heaven to confine Himself to a little human baby existence... and all for US. How I love Him! :)
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!!
1 comment:
Dearest Lynn-E!
Have a blessed trip - to, in and from France. What a wonderful event! I am missing you so very much but am so happy to learn that you will be visiting your friend in France. Your long trip will prove to be exciting, I am sure.
We will miss you, Lynn-E, at our family Christmas gathering; but, your presence will be felt just the same. We shall say a prayer for you and your mission for you are being missed while performing God's Work - and what better reason to be missed than that one!?!?! There isn't any!! Keep up your good works and keep wearing God's Armor, In Jesus's Name -AMEN!
Be safe - May God's Angels Abound All Around! AAAA!!
During this Holy Season celebrating Christ's Birth, may the joy you give to others and the love you share with everyone be given back to you "ten-fold" and then some! :)
You are forever in my thoughts, my prayers and my heart!
God Bless you today and always! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. May God's gift of Love, Peace and Joy be yours now and always, Dear Sweet Lynn-E!
With All My Love,
Auntie Jeanne
xoxoxoxoxoxox
Post a Comment