Monday, September 7, 2009

Free to Be ME

Hey friends. Just wanted to put a quick note out there to let you know I am celebrating a new phase that I am calling the "free to be me" phase! I actually didn't realize how NOT me I was feeling this past year and three months until I suddenly felt me again. Want you also to know that I am SURE... while the simple factor of time may have something to do with it, I think that your prayers have a greater something to do with it!!!

I wish I could give a more concrete explanation of the difference, but just know I am feeling more optimistic than ever about the plans that the Lord has here in Romania... and feeling free to be me means feeling freer to live out those plans to His Glory!!!

Praying all is well with you!!!

"For we are His workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works, which God prepared beforehand that we should walk in them." Eph 2:10

2 comments:

Unknown said...

My daughter's father had joined the Peace Corps before he went to Yale... He said it took about a year for him to get acclimated mentally and emotionally. He also said it took about the same when he came back. I guess one year is the "magic number"! Glad to hear you are feeling like you again! :)

Unknown said...

PS. That's Theresa from Grace!