DeClar's special day out event went really well last Saturday. It stormed overnight which ended up being huge blessing, bringing a sunny warm day minus the humidity. All who signed up came, about 50 people. We had enough food to feed 5 times that amount and every aspect of the day just went beautifully! Thank you for your prayers.
The summer will be packed for me, no surprise there...I thought I would lay out my agenda. Please pray for these events as the Lord puts it on your heart :)
(Prayerfully) Mentoring Training for interested leaders - June 12th
GEM First Termers Reset and Recharge (Switzerland) - June 13th- 20th
Potter's House Day Camp (VBS)- June 22-26th
Visiting with my cousin Diane (here and Turkey) - July 1st - 12th
DeClar English Camp - July 17th - 26th
GEM Annual Conference (Czech Republic) - August 2nd - 10th
Vox Youth Group Camp - August 17th - 22nd
Wow...it is going to be exciting and exhausting and exhilarating and ex.... I don't know :)...oh, I got it... prayerfully exalting to the Lord :)
Praying you are all well...newletter is coming soon!
3 comments:
Lynn,
Will make a copy of these dates and cover you this summer! I will agree with you for things to be prayerfully exalting! lol
Love, Ginny
Thank you so much Ginny! It so great to have a prayer warrior like you on my team :)
Love, Lynn
Wow your summer is jam packed!! I am jealous that you are going to be in the Czech for the GEM conference. I wish I could go, but obviously I am not with GEM anymore. But I am coming back to Romania!! June 28th through July 20th!! I am super excited. I am not sure whether I will make it out to Timisoara or not, most likely not, which is a little sad.
Lastly. You have been in Romania a year now! How does it feel? Weird?
Post a Comment