Just wanted to send out a quick request because things are a little stuck with the mentoring ministry at the moment.
The training translation isn't completed, but it is still possible for it to be ready by the end of May. However, only two out of the group responded to the invite and they both have different availabilities. I need to find out if the others are genuinely not interested or if there are other reasons they have not responded. The fact that I will still need translation to get the message across most effectively complicates the matter. I can't ask Andreea to commit two evenings and a Saturday of her time for two people.
I hope I am explaining the challenges adequately. Thank you for your prayers. I know that the Lord has and answer and it will all come together. The answer may be to wait but that is a hard one to accept because it would mean waiting until Fall; the summers are just too busy for people.
I'm grateful to have you standing with me and believing with me that the Lord has a way! Please pray that I will be willing and able to hear and heed Him.
No comments:
Post a Comment