:) First about the men... I need some!
Haa haaa... did that get your attention? There were 5 of us total going through the mentor training together last Friday. We only got a quarter of the way through instead of half way as I hoped, but that was because there were a lot of great suggestions for adapting or clarifying the course! Thing is, there was not a man among us! There had been a young man interested in the ministry but he realized he was involved in too much already (and just got married) so mentoring didn't make the cut on his schedule. Now I am praying not only about a solid Romanian partner in the mentoring ministry, but also, in addition, for a solid Romanian male partner for the ministry. Thanks for your prayers. In any case, I'm hoping we are going to continue working through the adaptation process on October 16th and November 13th.
And about the women... there are LOTS... coming to the retreat at the end of October! Praise God. It has been absolutely AMAZING to see the Lord bring this retreat together and answer SO MANY prayers!!! I have 20 women signed up and 1 maybe. The women who I had really had on my heart to come have signed up!!! There are 6 other helpers besides myself, three of them are speakers. The place is reserved and the schedule is coming along. Goodies are coming in from America to add some extra blessings, and I am convinced the Lord has a great plan for this weekend...stuff that I have no clue about yet!
Thank you so much for your support and prayers for these things. It feels good to be a small part of these works of God! Be blessed today...and thank you again for being a part of all of this too. With love...
No comments:
Post a Comment